- Passive House construction in Santa Fe, NM
- Passive House cellulous insulation in larson trusses
- Passive solar gain with triple-pane window wall
- Concrete floors for good thermal mass to hold heat.
- Contemporary Passive House construction at less than $150 per square foot.
- Affordable custom construction
- Passive House design and building techniques use 90 percent less energy.
Passive House construction gives you a home that uses 90 percent less energy than standard home construction at affordable building costs.
Daniel Buck Construction was pleased to build the first “Passive House” in Santa Fe, New Mexico. At the time of construction there were only 15 or so Passive Houses in the U.S. This construction technique combined with proper solar orientation uses 90 percent less energy than houses constructed with standard building methods.